My bouts of absence from the blogosphere are comparable to my bouts of colds (as in the viral infection rather than the weather): they happen approximately three times a year; appear to arrive when I’m super busy; and leave me feeling a bit down. Well, this is my third bout of absenteeism from blogging this year (although fortunately I haven’t had a cold this winter, touch wood), so may I take this opportunity, again, to apologise for the lack of posts; and instead of cramming in a collection of hastily-written posts just to maintain consistency, I’ve decided to resume the blogging again in the New Year and get on with some other lovely activities that traditionally take over my life during the festive season:
- Tying up end-of-year loose ends at work so I can enjoy a longer Christmas break
- Taking on extra projects to afford me some new bags and shoes, and some luxury travel in 2015
- Shopping for gifts for others
- Shopping in the sales for me
- Catching up with family and friends across the UK – wining and dining and exchanging presents
- Attending work-related and non-work-related Christmas parties and dinners
- Exercising more to compensate for all the extra treats - have you ever taken my calorie awareness quiz?
- Enjoying some me-time after a long day or week
I wish you all a Merry Christmas, and a Healthy and Happy New Year. I’m hoping to find this baby under my tree this year, but I’ll let you know whether my wish came true when I return in 2015 or on Instagram.
|Aspinal of London|