Wednesday, October 03, 2012

STYLE BIRMINGHAM

I had a fabulous time at Style Birmingham on Saturday 29 September. An event held at the prestigious Mailbox, which showcased all the latest high street and designer fashion in a catwalk style show. Shame I didn't get to meet Martine McCutcheon, but great show nonetheless. Did any of you girls go?

Check out the photos:

1. I’m on way to Style Birmingham wearing: Top Boohoo.com,  Skirt Topshop,  Sandals  All Saints,  Cross the shoulder bag D&G,  Trilby Hat  H&M

2. My 'Street-Style Snap' 

3. My 'Street-Style Snap'

4. The Birmingham Mailbox -  home to one of my favourite department stores - to window shop! -  Harvey Nichols

5. Host Martine McCutcheon

6. The Catwalk Show

7. The Catwalk Show

8. I was surprised to see how much food was in the goody bag!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey....I'd love to see your comments, and given one of my pastimes is reading other people's blogs, I'd love for you to leave your URL if you have one too. Later xx