Wednesday, October 03, 2012

WELCOME TO MY BLOG GIRLS


Hello Girls

Welcome to my blog......

Okay, I know I am a bit late to market with this blogging phenomenon, but as the old adage goes…… better late than never! I guess I've never really got down to it because my time is often taken up with work, shopping, netball, ice skating, have I said work? Socializing, watching reality television and oooh idly skimming other people’s blogs!

 I've decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon because like other fellow editors I enjoy researching and writing about issues that interest me and that I am passionate about. I've made the decision to ditch the excuses and get on with doing something that I've been attempting to tick off my bucket list for some time; and this is actually a perfect time for me for two reasons. Firstly, I turned 32 a couple of weeks ago (shudder) and have realized for reasons I shall not go in to here that I need to be more thrifty, so the time I usually spend shopping has halved or probably quartered. Secondly the nights are drawing in, it’s getting colder and sitting next to a glowing fire with a glass of Baileys seems so much more appealing at the moment than freezing my butt off in sky high stilettos, so the time I usually spend socializing outdoors has halved. This leaves me with more time and energy to blog, and already, writing these two paragraphs, a sense of calm and therapy has pervaded me.

So if you have read my ‘About’ section you will realize the premise behind my blog. I’m not going to repeat it here, but generally I’m going to deliver a blog that combines my two interests/passions  - health/nutrition and fashion.

Well I hope you enjoy the start of what I hope to be an interesting, meaningful and successful blog. If you need to get in touch, check out my ‘contact’ section.

Later x

PS: BIG UP BIRMINGHAM! -  Yes this is where I live (UK)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey....I'd love to see your comments, and given one of my pastimes is reading other people's blogs, I'd love for you to leave your URL if you have one too. Later xx