Wednesday, 17 October 2012

WHAT I'M COVETING

This week, it's all about the bags......

The Cambridge Satchel Company from £130 - as seen on my cousin's arm

I've been completely sucked in to the Satchel phenomenon; I've bought one myself recently and I get so many compliments when I wear it. My cousin has just bought this satchel from The Cambridge Satchel Company. It’s their new Limited Edition patent ‘Downing’ satchel. I love it! I don’t own a patent bag…..yet……(smile)

Céline £2900 - as seen at Selfridges
I was watching a documentary the other day that featured Thea Green, founder of Nails Inc. She was carrying the most delightful bag and I couldn't quite work out which designer created this masterpiece, but then I subsequently stumbled on it in Selfridges – Céline was responsible for my style envy. I knew I had seen this bag somewhere before, but I couldn't think where, then it hit me; it was hanging off the arm of Kim Kardashian. Apparently Céline is one of her favourite designers. I can see why.

Sophie Hulme £555 -  as seen at Harvey Nichols
I read about up-and-coming British designer Sophie Hulme in one of the Sunday paper supplements. She designs the most exquisite bags, so I decided to take a peek at her collection in the flesh during my visit to Harvey Nichols. I’m afraid I was sadly disappointed, disappointed that I couldn’t $%*&$ buy this luxurious tote. What’s worse, as I moved on to dribbling at the display of Louboutin’s, there was a rather mature lady at the checkout buying a Sophie Hulme bag. Jealous is not the word! Hey ho.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey....I'd love to see your comments, and given one of my pastimes is reading other people's blogs, I'd love for you to leave your URL if you have one too. Later xx