Monday, December 31, 2012

WISE INTENTIONS (for 2013)


In no particular order:






1. STAY LOYAL TO BLACKBERRY
But oooh how tempting it is to buy the IPhone






2. ACHIEVE SOMETHING THAT JUSTIFIES ME DESERVEDLY PURCHASING A MULBERRY BAG
Disappointed I did not find this under the Christmas tree this year, but you will be mine in 2013 - trust me













3. BOOK ANOTHER TRIP TO MY FAVOURITE CITY - NEW YORK
My last planned trip got cancelled because of the British weather - #gutted












4. PURCHASE A TREADMILL THAT DOESN'T WOBBLE ON CARPET
My bones are not getting any younger or stronger, so I need to give them a helping hand with some more weight-bearing exercise















5. AVOID LOCKING MYSELF IN MY ROOM WHEN MY NEXT BIRTHDAY ARRIVES IN SEPTEMBER
Grow old gracefully?











          6. CONTINUE TO DEVELOP MY NUTRITIONAL CONSULTANCY
Ladies, we need to make a health statement as well as a fashion statement. Find out more about my Nutritional Styling Programme here.












7. CONTINUE TO BE INSPIRED TO WRITE FASHION POSTS
My latest fashion purchases: Ted Baker Bag from House of Fraser and another Alexander McQueen scarf from Selfridges







                



 8. DEVELOP MY ICE SKATING SKILLS TO INCLUDE LOTS OF JUMPS & SPINS
I'm so looking forward to this year's Dancing on Ice series









Yes this is baby me!





9.  IGNORE PEER-PRESSURE TO FIND A MAN, SETTLE DOWN, GET MARRIED AND HAVE BABIES
I'm too complacent with my autonomous life to share it with anyone else just yet











10. TRY TO CONTROL MY SPENDING HABIT -  GET THERAPY IF NEEDS BE!
I really need to be more thrifty in 2013. Someone suggested cutting up my credit cards. I can't repeat what I replied here on this blog












11.  Let's keep it at 10 shall we!

What are your goals/plans for 2013?

Happy New Year Cailini x

3 comments:

  1. I love the layout of your blog! Great post!

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for share.

    ReplyDelete

Hey....I'd love to see your comments, and given one of my pastimes is reading other people's blogs, I'd love for you to leave your URL if you have one too. Later xx