Monday, December 24, 2012

"WOULD YOU LIKE A GIFT RECEIPT?........"

".......No thank you, it's not a Christmas gift, it's for me!".

I have mixed emotions about the fact I've bought more 'presents' for me this festive season than I have for friends and family - I feel a teensy-weensy bit guilty that the majority of my Christmas shopping has resulted in purchases for moi, but at the same time I'm, as usual, excited to wear/try out my new buys.

Here's a selection (not exhaustive!) for you to check out:


I love charm bracelets so I've treated myself to two - one from Thomas Sabo and the other from Charmology, both at House of Fraser. The fun for me is swopping and changing the charms to suit my mood. 



I've never written a beauty post, but that's not to say I don't adorn my body with make up and other cosmetics. For people with short, thin eyelashes, I can't recommend Loreal's Volume Million Lashes enough. My eye area is literally transformed within minutes once I put this masacara on. I very rarely where foundation, but when I do, I like it to feel like my weightless daily moisturiser and add a touch of radiance  -  congratulations award winning YSL Touche Eclat foundation!


New shoes, new shoes from French Connection! I saw these when they were full price and admired them. I was in a state of euphoria when I went back a few weeks later and they were in the half price sale. Sometimes it pays to procrastinate. Shop Assistant: "Would you like a gift receipt?"  Me: "absolutely not!" 



And finally the clothes.......I love the design on this tee, which I bought from River Island -  you may have already noticed from previous posts that I love my hats and bows. The jeans, which are from Topshop are super stretchy, which is a must for my thighs, and I think the colour will work perfectly with my existing wardrobe.




And now all I want for Christmas is.......

Happy Christmas Y'all x

5 comments:

  1. Loving the charm bracelets, never thought of them as being glam before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah they are great - I'm looking at some charm necklaces too oops! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Start a monthly fund give up the Starbucks and put that aside for the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thomas sabo products are really one of the best option to give as a gift to your loved once.

    Thomas Sabo Brand Products

    ReplyDelete

Hey....I'd love to see your comments, and given one of my pastimes is reading other people's blogs, I'd love for you to leave your URL if you have one too. Later xx