Thursday, January 24, 2013

LOVING MY BERRIES!

Equally






As part of my Wise Intentions for 2013 (AKA New Year's Resolutions), I promised I would treat myself to this Berry; I just wasn't expecting to be in possession of it so soon - it's only January! What can I say: I'm impatient, a fashion enthusiast, a shopaholic and I have a weakness for designer sales/discounts! Ooops.....



So I hear you saying "of course you are going to promote fruit being a nutritionist", but I genuinely do love fruit, not least because they contain my cravings for Haribos! Berries are among my favourite -  strawberries, blueberries, raspberries.

On a serious health note, berries are packed full of antioxidants and other essential nutrients, which can protect against diseases such as heart disease and cancer; they are also great for skin health. Ladies, one of the best ways to accessorize your winter wardrobe is with a glowing complexion! Whilst I'm on the subject of fruit, you may like to look at my previous post - 5-A-Day - which discusses how to incorporate the recommended amount of fruit and vegetables in to your diet.



Let's just say I'd be lost and at times bored without this Berry!




Having realised I don't own a pair of really 'chic' boots suitable for parading around in the polar conditions we've experienced of late, I've been keeping my eye on whether these Burberrys (it's the gold chain......) go down in the sale - fingers crossed!

What, if any, are your favourite Berries?

17 comments:

  1. Whoa, berry salad there!

    Congrats on the new bag! Very pettable.

    Ya, should eat some berries...but soo cold...but good reminder to add to yoghurt.

    Did you see that Harry Enfield sketch about berries? If not YouTube it, brilliant! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling th urge to touch ur new handbag...

    http://www.coralsandcrimsons.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I didn't see the Harry Enfield sketch but I will! Yes get those berries down you! Thanks for the compliments about my bag - I hope the novelty doesn't wear off too soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. am loving ur berries too, they all cute. kisses
    rock4less.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cool theme for a post! I love strawberries and you lucky lucky girl, that mulberry is amazing! Enjoy it :)

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha that is awesome, love those berries as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well... I was a Blackberry addicted but then I bought an Iphone and my life changed! As for the other berries, I dream about having an Alexa by Mulberry!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favourite 'berry' is cranberry juice and vodka (so naughty haha) Those wellies are lovely!!

    Janine xx
    BakeGlueandTrend
    Giveaway Post >>> bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/love-dress-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this post on berries! haha
    Burberry is my favourite
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. aaaw thanks for your comments ladies, they made me chuckle! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very clever post, I love it. Hmmm, If i have to pick a favoutite one i think it would be that Mulberry bag. It's so amazing, lucky you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for your lovely comment and happy weekend!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  13. yummy strawberries! get the boots! they are hot!
    Great pictures!
    Kisses from Miami!
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you guys - and I think I may just treat myself to the boots! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. love that bag :)
    xo
    parisian-fairytale.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the Mulberry with the berry themed post! So funny. I love my mulberry, it's my baby. I hope you love yours too!!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete

Hey....I'd love to see your comments, and given one of my pastimes is reading other people's blogs, I'd love for you to leave your URL if you have one too. Later xx