Wednesday, February 13, 2013

ALL THE SINGLE LADIES…..PUT YOUR HANDS UP!

VALENTINE (dictionary definition): a person to whom one sends a romantic card on Saint Valentine’s Day, 14 February   

See, you don’t have to be part of a couple to be a Valentine! For anyone reading this, if I’m your Valentine, please feel free to enclose a gift card/voucher for any of my favourite shopping havens so I can purchase the following items from my wish-list! Thank you x




I've always said I would treat myself to another pair of Louboutins; after I saw Miss Kim Kardashian sporting these fluorescent beauties I started topping up my shoe fund!


This perfume by Estee Lauder is a limited-edition fragrance that only retails in Spring (or year round in duty free). I therefore tend to stock up in March to see me through the rest of the year.
I know the Satchel trend has been around for a while now, but I’m still inspired by it and therefore want to treat myself to another colour for Spring/Summer from The Cambridge Satchel Company collection.



As the House of Fraser tagline goes, there really is ‘Temptation On Every Level’. I have my eye on these Firetrap flare jeans - just pair with something black and I'm bang on trend!


I rarely write beauty posts, but don’t deduce that I don’t wear make up – I do, I just don’t like writing about it. Among my friends and family, I tend to shout about Bobby Brown cosmetics; they work well with my skin tone. My make up bag is well over-due a Spring replenish.



The last time I bought a pair of Victoria's Secret's I was in Tampa, Florida - they had no stores in the UK at the time. I bought a set of 3 briefs and they were the best underwear investment I ever made in terms of appearance, fit and quality; I was gutted I didn't buy more. Fortunately, the first UK store launched in  London’s Westfield Centre in Summer 2012 and I intend to stock up!

Whilst on the subject of cards, love and money, I thought I would post a picture of a card I bought (yes I bought myself a card) recently, which depicts my thought process perfectly!



Let me know what Valentine gifts you receive, and hopefully I will be lucky enough to tell you about any that I get!

Later x

19 comments:

  1. Love those shoes at the top! I need me a pair:)Great post x

    New Post on my blog:)
    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy valentines day! Hope you get some goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx for your visit :) i also like those shoes at the top, their so lovely :D

    maybe we can follow each other? let me know dear i will follow back of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for you comment on my blog! Really appreciate :) Would you want to follow each other? Follow me, and il follow you right back (and i always do!) :)

    N
    http://forcailini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not single .. but loved this post! :D
    Hey, I liked your facebook page through my facebook id - Roshni Somaiya. Please follow me on GFC at:
    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun post!! Loved the neon yellow!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shoes! I want too.

    http://www.justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun idea for a Valentine's Post and some excellent choices! The satchel in vibrant orange is lovely and as a shoeaholic your card really made me smile!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those yellow Loubs are a dream!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for your comment, it means so much!
    I absolutely love gift cards!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great items, love them all!
    Keep up the great work!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey I liked your sense of humor. I can be your valentine for sure but have got little money to buy you things. LOL
    Awesome post.

    http://www.coralsandcrimsons.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those shoes! They're definitely worth saving up for!
    xL

    www.themarcystop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. great post!
    thank you for your comment!
    muah*
    mariana

    http://asouthbreeze.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for all your comments and compliments ladies x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really enjoyed this post :)

    How are you Col!? Been a while!!! Mad busy my side. Febs posts are so few and far between compared to Jan!

    Keep me posted :)

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello dear,
    Would you like to follow each others blogs with blogger, facebook and bloglovin?
    Have a nice day!
    gV

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely stuff! lovin the satchel!

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete

Hey....I'd love to see your comments, and given one of my pastimes is reading other people's blogs, I'd love for you to leave your URL if you have one too. Later xx