Sunday, May 26, 2013
Although it depends how you look at it.....
Although I consider myself to be a fashion enthusiast, I don’t generally tend to conform to fashion trends, however every now and again a new trend emerges that inspires me to experiment with my wardrobe apparel. One such trend is the denim-on denim trend. Some of you guys will know from my previous post that I didn't follow through 100% with the denim-on-denim ensemble – denim top and denim bottoms – and instead played it safe by just incorporating a denim bag. Well, I have been challenged by a couple of readers and this is the result.
Denim shirt Zara
Jeans Dorothy Perkins
Another custom that I haven’t fully conformed to is the Liebster award concept. Some of you will know that I was awarded a Liebster (see here) by the lovely Naomi who writes the witty and informative blog Coulda ShouldaWoulda. Despite the fact I enjoyed accepting the award, for my own personal reasons I haven’t followed the Liebster ‘rule’ of nominating another collection of bloggers (I hope that doesn’t render my award null and void??), however, if I had, these are some of the questions I would have asked:
1. If money were no object for 48 hours, what one thing would you do or buy?
2. What is your favourite accessory in your wardrobe e.g. bag, shoes, scarf?
3. What job would you be doing if you were living the dream?
4. What and where is your favourite restaurant?
5. Have you ever considered giving up blogging and why?
6. What are your favourite movies?
7. Name one thing in life that you wish you had done differently
8. Who would be or is your fashion Muse?
9. What one thing would people be surprised to know about you?
10. If you haven’t liked my FACEBOOK page yet, why not? Ha ha
If you decide to leave a comment, it would be great to see your answers to just one or two of the above questions as well. I sometimes find out about other great bloggers just by the comments they leave on other blogs.
labelsASOS, coulda shoulda woulda, denim on denim, FASHION AND STYLE, Liebster award, zara, Zatchels
Share this post